Monday, 2008-11-17

*** tpb has joined #melange00:00
*** madrazr has left #melange00:31
*** madrazr has joined #melange00:51
*** dmitrig01|afk has quit IRC02:03
*** mithro_ has quit IRC03:36
*** mithro_ has joined #melange04:33
*** ChanServ sets mode: +v mithro_04:33
*** Lennie has joined #melange04:51
*** madrazr has quit IRC05:03
*** Lennie has quit IRC05:57
*** lisppaste9 has quit IRC07:31
*** lisppaste9 has joined #melange07:31
*** MatthewWilkes has joined #melange11:13
*** madrazr has joined #melange11:59
*** madrazr is now known as madrazr|oota12:03
*** madrazr|oota has quit IRC12:31
*** Lennie has joined #melange13:20
*** solydzajs has joined #melange13:27
*** tlarsen has joined #melange13:28
*** ChanServ sets mode: +o tlarsen13:28
solydzajstlarsen: hi13:30
Lenniehi solydzajs and tlarsen :)13:30
solydzajstlarsen: IRC meeting in 30 minutes :-)13:30
solydzajsHi Lennie13:30
solydzajsrecent Sverre's commits messed up things a little bit , I have couple commits queued up with fixes13:31
tlarsensolydzajs: Good afternoon (evening).13:33
Lenniehehe he wrecked it did he solydzajs?13:34
solydzajstlarsen: how are you ? How is Linkable going ?13:34
solydzajsI really don't like some of his changes13:34
solydzajstlarsen: did you look at Sverre's recent commits ?13:34
tlarsenI am wading through everything.13:36
tlarsenMonday mornings usually get completely absorbed by my construction project. :(13:36
solydzajsah ok.13:36
solydzajsLike I said I will fix couple things in his recent commits13:37
tlarsensolydzajs: That is fine.13:37
tlarsenI am trying to work out how to take a URL suffix like google/gsoc2009/asf/foobar and get back to the "foobar" entity.13:38
solydzajsInvitation is also almost working, we need to add invitation email sending, and User Roles view13:38
solydzajsah scope thingy ?13:38
*** SRabbelier has joined #melange13:38
*** ChanServ sets mode: +v SRabbelier13:38
tlarsen"foobar" in that example is not unique all by itself.13:38
tlarsenSo, a query of objects with == "foobar" returns all of them.13:38
solydzajsWe have 4 days left till Friday, I would like to know what we are aiming for to present to CHris on Monday, suggestions ?13:39
tlarsenThen, you have to take those, and see if their "scope" points to something with a of "asf", and then "gsoc2009", etc.13:39
tlarsenI want to get the static Terms of Service stuff implemented before then.13:39
tlarsenI will also get the Linkable stuff finished, but he won't see that.13:39
tlarsenUnless it has changed recently, I really *don't* like the Home Settings form.  It is very non-intuitive.13:40
tlarsenAlso, as part of the Linkable changes, I will need to create a two-form "User profile wizard" that asked for the "Public Name" first, and then suggests a
tlarsen(since we are making immutable)13:40
solydzajsyep true13:41
solydzajsSRabbelier: when do you plan to commit edit_self fix ?13:41
SRabbeliersolydzajs: meh, turns out I was retarded and was using the original code :(13:42
SRabbeliertlarsen: I mailed you about Site Settings -_-"13:42
solydzajsSRabbelier: ok so it's not fixed13:42
SRabbeliersolydzajs: I know what's wrong though13:43
SRabbeliersolydzajs: it requires e-mail as a field :)13:43
SRabbeliersolydzajs: but it never passes it along ;)13:43
SRabbeliersolydzajs: nor shows it13:43
SRabbeliersolydzajs: so you don't see an error13:43
SRabbeliersolydzajs: so I can fix it, but it'll take a while; I'll do it after invites are done13:43
SRabbeliertlarsen: it's fixed now where you don't have to fill in the partial_path/link_name for the site settings, only for the document13:44
SRabbeliertlarsen: if you want it with a select thingy, I can make it where you get redirected to the document list view; like how invites work curerntly13:44
SRabbelieroh, and hi all :)13:44
tlarsenSRabbelier: OK, I am still merging from all of the changes over the weekend.  I will take a look at the new functionality today.13:44
SRabbeliertlarsen: good luck with that; merging can be hell13:44
tlarsenSRabbelier: Yes, we need to be able to select the Document from existing ones, not know about details like partial_path and link_name.13:44
solydzajsSRabbelier: ok invites first I agree13:45
tlarsenOK, I will:  finish the Linkable change (Chris won't notice...), write a two-step User profile wizard, and work on the site-wide Terms of Service.13:46
tlarsenI think those three are going to keep me busy all week.13:46
SRabbeliertlarsen: user profile wizard?13:46
tlarsenYes, the first form would ask them for their "Public Name" and contain a *detailed* explanation of what it is, how it is used on the site, etc.13:48
solydzajstlarsen: Ok I will fix couple thing in Sverre's recent commits and make sure that all the current functionality works correctly, including former ids etc.13:48
SRabbeliersolydzajs: awesome13:48
tlarsenThe second form would then suggest a and also let them know that *the ID cannot be changed once it is saved*.13:48
solydzajstlarsen: we can have it on one page, just JavaSciprt can propose link id based on values in Public Name what do you think ?13:49
SRabbelierso we'll have that just be an admin feature?13:49
tlarsenI am not a Javascript programmer.13:49
SRabbeliertlarsen: we have dmitri for that ;)13:49
tlarsenBesides, I think this is important enough that it needs to be *two* steps.13:49
tlarsenThey should not see the ID field until they have entered some sort of Public Name.13:49
solydzajstlarsen: ok13:49
SRabbeliertlarsen: why do they need to not see it?13:49
tlarsenLet's just ask them for a Public Name (after carefully explaining what it is for), then have a Next> button that takes them to the form showing the suggested that was created from their Public Name entered on the previous form.13:50
tlarsenI want to make it more like a "sign-up" process of sorts.13:50
solydzajsok will you create any entity after first step ?13:50
solydzajsor entity will be created only after full signup ?13:51
tlarsensolydzajs: No.  I will forward the Public Name to the second form as a hidden parameter or something.13:51
tlarsensolydzajs: I haven't exactly worked out how to implement it.13:51
tlarsensolydzajs: We can't create a User entity without a
tlarsenThe entity is only created in the Datastore once we have a valid and unique (for User entities) and a "valid" Public Name (whatever that means for Public Names, probably not much...).13:52
SRabbelierok, so that means I can drop my work on edit_self altogether13:52
SRabbelierif you're gonna replace it with a wizard in the first place13:53
tlarsenSRabbelier: Why, what is edit_self?13:53
SRabbeliertlarsen: replacement for ugly the /user/edit code we have atm (remnant from long forgotten ages :P)13:53
tlarsenYou should keep existing features functioning, in case I can't get this to work.13:53
SRabbeliertlarsen: the old code is still in place13:53
SRabbelierI'm just not going to try and fix the generic replacement13:53
tlarsenOK, as long as the old code still works, then, yes, you can stop working on edit_self.13:53
tlarsenFor the User entity in particular, I think generic is *not* the way to go.13:54
SRabbelierfor the admin part we should13:54
SRabbelierfor the part the user sees13:54
SRabbelierthat could do with some tailoring13:54
tlarsenIt is the first place where we ask Users to enter information on the site, so it should have lots of hand-holding and be used as an opportunity to educate about "unique IDs".13:54
tlarsenSRabbelier: Yes, feel free to make the Developer view generic.13:55
SRabbeliertlarsen: they already are13:55
* SRabbelier buff13:55
Lennieello SRabbelier13:56
SRabbelierLennie: heya :)13:56
solydzajsok so I guess we've discussed everything13:59
solydzajsany questions ?13:59
SRabbeliersolydzajs: what will you be doing? :)14:00
SRabbelierand what will we be demo-ing for Chris?14:00
solydzajsSRabbelier: fixing what have broken :P14:00
SRabbeliersolydzajs: ok :)14:00
solydzajswhat you have broken :-)14:00
tlarsenSo, what will we be demoing?14:00
tlarsenInvites?  Are these Host invites only?14:00
SRabbeliertlarsen: they are atm, but it's like, 20 lines of code to add it for another type14:01
tlarsenSRabbelier: except that we don't have any other type at the moment, correct?  (not without the Club stuff, anyway).14:01
Lennie+ Mailing templates are easy :)14:01
solydzajsI hope to have Host invitations and profiles working till Friday, SRabbelier you think it;s doable ?14:01
SRabbeliersolydzajs: mhhh.. I can try :)14:02
SRabbeliersolydzajs: depends on school14:02
solydzajsSRabbelier: ok14:02
tlarsenWe need to have *something* Chris can actually *do* on the site besides create a User profile (again).  :)14:02
SRabbelierwe can already create invites anwyay14:02
solydzajsSRabbelier: I want to have all the current functionality working14:02
SRabbeliersolydzajs: obviously :)14:02
tlarsenBy the way, the Linkable changes *will* require you to empty your Datastore.  :)14:02
SRabbelierthat's np14:03
SRabbelierwell, the sidebar is a lot cleaner now, that should count ;)14:03
tlarsenHopefully we won't have any more major incompatible schema changes like this again.14:03
solydzajstlarsen: he has developer rights already so he will be able to do more stuff14:03
tlarsenSRabbelier: Nicer?14:03
tlarsenSRabbelier: It looks *really* cluttered to me.  :)14:03
SRabbeliertlarsen: yeah, I think it looks a lot more streamlined now14:03
solydzajsSRabbelier: :-) I'm not all +1 on your recent changes too :-)14:04
SRabbelierI am :D14:04
solydzajsBut it's not only your decision14:04
SRabbeliermaybe it would be better if the menu's start out collapsed14:04
SRabbeliersolydzajs: ofcourse14:04
SRabbeliersolydzajs: feel free to change what you don't like14:04
tlarsenSRabbelier: I think we should default with some of the menus closed.  I wonder if Dmitri could make the sidebar menu state work.14:04
SRabbeliertlarsen: that would help I think14:05
SRabbelierso what don't you like about the new sidebar?14:05
SRabbeliersolydzajs: the global sidebar is how we discussed it would be earlier though14:05
SRabbeliersolydzajs: we are forced to have a global since Django works that way14:06
solydzajsSRabbelier: you will see my commits14:06
SRabbeliersolydzajs: sure14:06
tlarsenSRabbelier: I haven't looked at the way this is implemented, but I am curious.  Did you incorporate some of the stuff where a Views class registers a callback that returns an entire sub-menu?14:08
SRabbeliertlarsen: no, I just have it return the menu in a call atm14:08
SRabbeliertlarsen: it's not dynamic (yet)14:08
SRabbelierbut it would be trivial to make it dynamic14:08
tlarsenSRabbelier: So, here is my question:14:09
solydzajsI hate when you say "trivial" :P14:09
tlarsenSRabbelier: each time the menu is displayed, is that method called to return the menu object?14:09
SRabbeliermy trivial is under a day ;)14:09
SRabbeliernon-trivial is like, a week :P14:10
solydzajsSRabbelier: ye ye sure :-)14:10
SRabbeliertlarsen: at the moment it's not14:10
SRabbeliertlarsen: but that would actually be 2 minutes :P14:10
SRabbeliertlarsen: I can do it right now :D14:10
tlarsenSRabbelier: If I recall, that is the functionality we were going for.14:10
SRabbeliertlarsen: yup14:10
SRabbeliertlarsen: didn't think to :)14:10
tlarsenSRabbelier: Each method that returns the menu structure could:14:10
SRabbelierdidn't have time to either14:10
SRabbeliertlarsen: yeah, that's how itw orks atm14:10
SRabbelierjust they get called only once14:10
SRabbelier(at load time)14:10
tlarsen1) return a static object once it was lazy-generated14:10
SRabbeliertlarsen: yeah, it still can do all that now14:11
tlarsen2) build a sidebar sub menu every single time it was called14:11
tlarsen3) a mix of #1 and #214:11
SRabbeliertlarsen: it's just nothing is doing that atm :)14:11
SRabbeliertlarsen: that is,everything is doing 2, with the note it's only getting called once14:11
tlarsenSRabbelier: Why is it only getting called once?14:12
tlarsenSRabbelier: If it is a callback, it should be called every time the sidebar is displayed, no?14:12
SRabbeliertlarsen: yes, but the sidebar is only being contstructed once is what I'm saying14:12
tlarsenSRabbelier: I don't think that is correct.14:13
SRabbeliertlarsen: its' not14:13
SRabbeliertlarsen: but it works for now14:13
SRabbeliertlarsen: as said, it is easy to fix it14:13
tlarsenSRabbelier: The callbacks should be called every time the sidebar menu is going to be displayed.14:13
SRabbelierjust move the code into the function14:13
tlarsenSRabbelier: OK, I look forward to seeing it.  :)14:13
SRabbelierit'll be after invites14:13
SRabbelierit's not a show stiopper14:13
tlarsenOK, so are we done with the meeting?14:14
tlarsen(I've got code to write :)14:14
LennieDo we have lined out what Chris is going to be seeing?14:15
SRabbelierhopefully working invites :)14:15
solydzajsyep we are done14:15
solydzajsHe will see all the current admin and user functionality working14:15
tlarsenLennie: And a much nicer User profile creation wizard.14:16
solydzajsso including invites and host hopefully14:16
solydzajs+ terms of service14:16
tlarsenLennie: And a Terms of Service feature.14:16
solydzajsand new user wizard14:16
solydzajsyep exactly ;-)14:16
SRabbelieranything Lennie could do here?14:16
tlarsenLennie: (even if I have to implement the Terms of Service as a static form...)14:16
tlarsenLennie: My first pass at a Terms of Service is to make it possible to select a Document (that was created using the generic Document editor) and display it, along with an "I agree" check box.14:17
tlarsenInitially, I am going to add this as a Property to the User entity (for now).14:17
Lennietlarsen: Some sort of quiz view right?14:17
tlarsenI will refactor to that later.14:17
tlarsenWe *really* need a site-wide Terms of Service at this point.14:18
tlarsenSo, I've got to go eat lunch.  Are we done?14:18
solydzajsyep we are done14:18
solydzajsthx for the meeting14:18
solydzajsI will schedule next one for Friday14:18
Lenniesolydzajs: I'm out for Friday but dont let that stop you :D14:19
solydzajsLennie: ok14:19
solydzajsWill catch you later guys14:19
solydzajssee you14:19
SRabbeliersolydzajs: cheers14:20
tlarsenOh, I have one more thing I was thinking about.  solydzajs, have you got a second (and anyone else who wants to listen).14:20
SRabbeliertlarsen: sure, go ahead14:20
tlarsenI am thinking that site-wide stuff needs to be "scoped" to some sort of entity.14:20
tlarsenThe current candidate is the SiteSettings entity.14:20
SRabbeliertlarsen: what other site-wide stuff do we have?14:20
tlarsenI want to have the SiteSettings be fixed to "site".14:20
SRabbeliertlarsen: it already is14:21
tlarsen"I agree" Question14:21
tlarsen"Terms of Service" Quiz14:21
tlarsen"Site Home Page" Document14:21
SRabbelierah, like that14:21
tlarsenI need some where to "root" them.14:21
SRabbeliertlarsen: sure, go ahead14:21
SRabbeliertlarsen: good a place as any14:22
solydzajseverything should be in SiteSettings ?14:22
tlarsenThe restructuring would rename SiteSettings to just Site, and make it a Group.  Then, I would eliminate HomeSettings and put that into Group.14:22
solydzajsI guess SiteSettings is the best place for that14:22
solydzajssince we will also have Terms of Service for each program right ?14:22
SRabbeliertlarsen: wait wait14:22
SRabbeliertlarsen: why does it need to be a group? 0.o14:22
tlarsenI don't like the separate "Settings" classes.  A Group has a home page, not a "Group HomeSettings".14:23
solydzajsGroup has way too many fields that shouldn't be included in Settings14:23
tlarsensolydzajs: Hmmm.14:23
LennieBut the current homesettings is ambigious if you ask me14:24
tlarsenAll of the groups (Clubs, Organizations, Sponsors) have home pages.  Why should we have a parallel settings entity hierarchy?14:24
SRabbeliertlarsen: I think group should just have a reference to HomeSettings14:24
tlarsenOK, fine.14:24
SRabbeliertlarsen: they don't need to have their own entity :-/14:24
SRabbeliertlarsen: why can't they all make do with just HomeSettings14:24
tlarsenBut, there isn't much that goes into a "Site" object (like there is with a "Group").14:24
Lennieor atleast not intuitive :)14:24
SRabbeliertlarsen: wat bedoel je?14:25
Lennielol @ dutch :P14:25
tlarsenHere is the problem I have:  HomeSettings and SiteSettings are orphans.  I need to be able to attach ("scope") all sorts of things to the site, but SiteSettings would be a lame place to do so.14:25
tlarsenI don't have Organization Documents "scoped" to their HomeSettings entity.  That would be silly.14:25
solydzajsIf you make Site a Group, what about all the not needed fields there ?14:25
SRabbeliertlarsen: what do you mean? :P14:26
tlarsenOrganizations own Documents (and Quizzes and Questions) and have members (Mentors), Clubs do the same, etc.14:26
SRabbeliertlarsen: organization documents should be scoped to their organization ofcourse14:26
tlarsenWhy should a SiteSettings object own the site's Documents and Developers?14:26
SRabbeliersolydzajs: site should defnitly not be a group14:26
tlarsenThat seems weird.14:26
tlarsenThen we need *some* Model class that both Site and Group *are*.14:27
tlarsen(a common base class)14:27
SRabbelierno... why?14:27
tlarsenAlso, why is a Site not a group?  It "owns" Documents and has members (Developers).14:27
solydzajsLinkable ?;-)14:27
SRabbelierthey have nothing in common?14:27
tlarsenWhy can't the Site have contact information?14:27
SRabbelierwell, yes, except Linkable ofcourse14:27
tlarsenThe more I think about it, the more I think Site *is* a Group.14:28
solydzajstlarsen, and what do you want to put in address fields for Site ?14:28
SRabbeliertlarsen: it's a model with containing side wide settings14:28
SRabbeliertlarsen: it's not even close to being a group :-/14:28
tlarsensolydzajs: Yes, I think there needs to be some parent class of Group that omits the address stuff.14:28
tlarsensolydzajs: Maybe Owner or something.14:28
tlarsenOwner <- Group14:28
tlarsenOwner <- Site14:28
tlarsenOwner <- Program14:29
solydzajsWhat kind of fields will be in Owner model ?14:29
SRabbeliertlarsen: errr, but... Owner == Linkable14:29
tlarsensolydzajs: back references to Documents and Role.14:29
solydzajsI mean properties14:29
SRabbeliertlarsen: Linkable has that14:29
tlarsenSRabbelier: No, Owner != Linkable14:29
SRabbeliertlarsen: through the scope back reference14:29
tlarsenSRabbelier: Linkable is *just* the id and scope.  Everything on the site can have that, regardless of whether they "own" Documents or have members.14:30
tlarsenSRabbelier: Ugh, no.14:30
SRabbeliertlarsen: define 'own'14:30
tlarsenSRabbelier: I want to have named back-references for specific things.14:30
solydzajsWhy does Site need back reference to Role ?14:30
tlarsensolydzajs: Sites have Developers.14:30
tlarsensolydzajs: We hacked in Developers.14:30
SRabbelier... :-/14:31
tlarsensolydzajs: Just because we didn't figure out the parallelism that is in Site.14:31
solydzajstlarsen: true14:31
SRabbeliertlarsen: why does a site need a developer?14:31
solydzajstlarsen: we need Developer Role anyway, and we need developers to fill in profile too14:31
tlarsenSRabbelier: My point is that there are lots of "tuples" in Melange:14:31
tlarsen(group, members)14:31
tlarsen(group, documents)14:31
tlarsenWhere "group" is all sorts of things.14:32
SRabbeliertlarsen: oh sure14:32
tlarsenI'm just saying that the current schema "smells funny".14:32
SRabbeliertlarsen: I told pawel that on the Melange meeting14:32
solydzajsSRabbelier, we need Developers to fill in their profile, and they don't need to have any other Roles, just a Developer Role.14:32
SRabbeliertlarsen: that it could be greatly simplified14:32
tlarsenHere is what I am trying to figure out (and this is a discussion to figure stuff out, not a concrete proposal...):14:33
tlarsenPrograms have home pages (and other Documents), Groups (Organizations, Clubs, etc.) have home pages (and other Documents), and the Site has a home page (and other Documents, like the ToS).14:33
tlarsenGroups (Organizations, Clubs, etc.) have members (Mentors, Members, etc.).14:34
tlarsenGroups (...) have administrators, too (Sponsors have Hosts, Organizations have Administrators, Clubs have Founders, etc.).14:34
tlarsenSite does as well: Developers.14:34
SRabbeliertlarsen: like that, ok, that is true14:35
tlarsenHow is the stuff that is in HomeSettings not really part of, say, an Organization (its feed, its home page...)14:35
tlarsenI'm not saying that a Program is a Group, since it doesn't have members.  That is where the analogy breaks down.14:35
tlarsenThat is why I haven't just made *everything* a group.14:35
SRabbeliertlarsen: it should at least be scoped under it14:35
SRabbelierso basically we have 'bukits' and 'items'14:36
solydzajsso we can have some additional model which Program, Group and Site inherit from14:36
SRabbeliergroup, sponsor, organizations, sites, as bukits14:36
tlarsenI think it needs to be something like:14:36
tlarsen??? <- Program14:36
tlarsen??? <- Group <- Site, Organization, Club, Sponsor14:37
tlarsenI just don't know what the ??? is.14:37
SRabbelierbukit, obviously :P14:37
solydzajsand what kind of properties you want to put into ??? ?14:37
tlarsenWTF is a "bukit" ?14:37
durin42I think he meant bukkit, as in the walrus picture14:37
solydzajstlarsen: I have no idea :-) dutch again ?;-) :D14:38
SRabbelierdurin42: yup14:38
tlarsen???:  home page Document link, home page feed, and also other things could "scope" to it.14:38
tlarsen(like ToS Quizzes, etc.)14:38
solydzajsdo we want all the Groups to have home page feed ?14:39
tpb<> (at
solydzajsdo we want all the groups to have home pages ?14:39
tlarsensolydzajs: Yes, all Groups can have a feed.14:39
tlarsensolydzajs: Yes, all Groups can have home pages.14:39
solydzajstlarsen: ok then it make sense :-)14:40
SRabbelierwhy not call it scope?14:40
tlarsenHow about "Home"?14:41
tlarsenYes, because it is the "home page", the "home feed", the home for Documents, etc.14:41
tlarsenThe scopes all point to "home".14:41
tlarsen(I know, its a stretch.)14:42
tlarsenOr maybe "Presence".14:42
solydzajsPresence is much better14:42
SRabbelierPresence? 0.o14:42
solydzajsmaybe let's just call it Settings ?;-)14:43
solydzajsBaseSettings ?14:43
tlarsensolydzajs: But why would Documents point back to "Settings"?14:43
SRabbelierRoot is good14:44
solydzajs+1 for Root14:44
tlarsenHow about RubeGoldbergDevice14:44
tlarsenI also like BlackHole.14:44
LennieQuantumSingularity ?14:45
tlarsen"everything gets sucked in"14:45
Lennietlarsen, you need food :P14:45
* tlarsen is getting silly from low blood sugar...14:45
Lennielol :)14:45
SRabbeliertlarsen: let's stick with Root and be done with it14:45
tlarsen"Root" is too meaningless.14:45
tlarsenWhy would my home page be in a "Root"?14:46
solydzajsContainer ?:-)14:46
Lenniecause it should be rooted somewhere in the domain structure?14:46
SRabbelierRight, that's what I said, a bukkit14:46
tlarsenIt might be in a Presence, though (think:  my "Presence" on the site, or my Group's "Presence" on the site, or the Site's "Presence" on the web).14:46
SRabbelierI don't think Presence makes any sense, sorry14:47
durin42as distinct from a SiteRoot?14:47
solydzajsI'm ok with Presence14:48
solydzajsGroupRoot can't be cause not only Groups will inherit from it14:48
tlarsenManifestation :)14:48
tpbTitle: presence Synonym (at
*** scorche|1h is now known as scorche|sh14:50
solydzajsnothing interesting there :-)14:50
tpbTitle: home Synonym (at
tlarsensolydzajs: What?  You don't like Comportment?14:51
SRabbelierit just links to itself...14:51
tpbTitle: base Synonym (at
SRabbeliersolydzajs: I'm ok with base14:52
solydzajssynonym for base: al-Qaida14:52
SRabbelierlet's do that :P14:52
SRabbelierI'm sure that will go over very well14:53
tlarsensolydzajs: Interesting.  There are no "base" nouns on your link.14:53
solydzajsfoundation ?14:53
SRabbelierI sear14:53
SRabbelierthe hardest part in coding14:53
SRabbeliermaking up the damn name14:53
tlarsensolydzajs: Foundation is the potential name for a Group...14:53
tlarsenOK, I'll come up with something.14:54
SRabbelierlet's swap them14:54
tlarsenIt is just a type name.14:54
SRabbeliercall it Group14:54
SRabbelierand rename Group to Foundation :P14:54
tlarsenIt will be easy enough to change.14:54
tlarsenIf you dislike what I choose badly enough, you can change it.  :)14:54
SRabbelierfair enough14:54
solydzajsok sure :-) go ahead14:54
solydzajsanything else to discuss ?14:54
SRabbelierlet's get to coding please14:55
solydzajsok meeting is over ?14:55
solydzajsI"m done :-)14:55
Lenniek bb14:55
SRabbeliersolydzajs: thanks for hosting once more14:55
solydzajsnext one on Friday, you will get email :-)14:55
solydzajssee you later14:55
SRabbeliersolydzajs: sure14:55
tlarsenOK, later.14:55
tlarsenHave a good evening.14:55
SRabbeliertlarsen: you too14:56
SRabbeliertlarsen: good luck with Linkable14:56
*** solydzajs has left #melange14:56
Lenniehave a good lunch todd14:56
*** tlarsen is now known as tlarsen|afk15:24
*** Lennie has quit IRC17:57
*** mithro_ has quit IRC18:00
*** SRabbelier has quit IRC18:10
*** MatthewWilkes has quit IRC18:10
*** MatthewWilkes has joined #melange18:13
*** MatthewWilkes has quit IRC19:03
*** mithro_ has joined #melange19:57
*** ChanServ sets mode: +v mithro_19:57
* Sidnei is away: I'm busy20:01

Generated by 2.17.2 by Marius Gedminas - find it at!